Our website address is https://ukrainerefugeeportal.org (URP). Your privacy is important to us; therefore, please note our following privacy-related policy.
- The sole purpose of collecting data on URP website is to understand your situation, guide you with useful information and instructions, compile aggregate statistics, work with government authorities to develop relevant policies. When necessary, the data may be used to comply with the law and to protect the rights of URP website, third parties or the public at large.
- The data you provide is made available to the Honorary Consulate of Ukraine in Valencia (Spain) (“Consulate”) and its team of volunteers. Your data may be shared with other government and non-government organizations for the purpose of helping you, if deemed suitable by the Consulate or URP.
- The Consulate or URP may contact you via email or phone that you have provided to ask you clarifying information, send you helpful information, or guide you with your needs as a displaced Ukrainian family.
- In the course of its standard operation, URP website may collect information of the sort that web browsers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, IP address, the date and time of visitor request, etc. This data may be used for analyzing usage patterns and enforcing the site’s security policies.
- Some of the staff, volunteers, contractors and organizations may be located outside of your home country or country of residence. By using the URP website and providing your data, you consent to giving this access to your data to them.
- URP website is a non-profit website and it will not sell or use your data for any for-profit marketing or sales purposes. URP website takes measures that are reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, misuse, or stealing of stored information.
The ownership or management of the URP website may be transferred to a different organization out of a necessity. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer may continue to use your information as set forth in this policy.
Reference to other websites
Your data may be stored on the URP website indefinitely or for as long as the website finds it necessary. You can view, edit, or delete your profile information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information when necessary. Data deletion does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.